cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months free apple tv+ (signed in but asking me to pay)

Gr3yk1d
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone else have any issues with using apple tv on their mobile? I have a Samsung and I have 6 months free apple tv. Now I can't seem to get anything to work unless I pay the monthly subscription? I've been sent a link from EE which takes me to apple tv, I've signed in but no luck. Any advice?? 

15 REPLIES 15
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gr3yk1d 

Welcome to the community.

Have you ever been able to access it? What happens when you sign in after clicking the link?
Chris

Hi, once I've signed in it will still ask me to subscribe and get a 7 day trial.

Christopher_G

Have you had a free trial Apple TV+ service through EE before, @Gr3yk1d?

Chris

Nope, I started the "benefit" yesterday 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Gr3yk1d 

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can look into this for you.

Chris

Jblewett
Investigator
Investigator

I have the same problem. Did you find out the answer?

Leanne_T

Hi @Jblewett 

Did you text TV PLUS to 150? 

If so, does the free Apple TV+ add on show in your EE app? 

Leanne 🙂

Yes I do @Leanne_T 

I have an android device so am trying to access and register using a browser but it won't let me. I spoke with technical support and they told me it's for IoS devices only but that's not what it says on your website. Am very confused now

JB

@Leanne_T  Just to confirm. I did the actions you say, I text TVPLUS to 150 and received an activation link which just redirected me to Apple's primary home page and presented a 7 day free trial offer. There's nowhere to complete the EE 6 months offer. 

I have the add on showing on my EE app. I am using an android device so am trying to sign up using a browser which,  according to the EE pages is acceptable.

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/extras-and-add-ons/add-ons/get-free-apple-tv-plus