cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS Perks account issues

ellamarchant
Explorer

Hi there 

I work for the NHS and am due to upgrade my phone. I have been trying to gain access to my EE Perks account which it keeps telling me I have already registered for which I know I haven't, and every time I try to reset the details it won't let me and isn't sending me reset emails. Is anyone able to help me gain access to my perks account to use my discount codes for my upgrade? 

Thanks for your help 🙂

10 REPLIES 10
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ellamarchant,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried a password reset for every email address you could have registered with in the past?

James

Hi @James_B 

thanks for your message. I have done that, yes, and as far as I’m aware/ can remember I have never registered for EE perks before so this is even more confusing. Please can you activate this for me/ help with the discount code?

thank you so much! 
Ella

James_B

I've sent a message to your community inbox, @ellamarchant 

James

JadeT1
Investigator
Investigator

I am having similar issues, I have finally received my password reset email but then when I actually go to change it tells me it’s unable to complete 

James_B

Which error message do you see when attempting to change your password, @JadeT1?

James

It just says unable to update password, I’ve tried multiple passwords and they all meet the requirements. It’s like it just won’t accept the request 

James_B

Hi @JadeT1,

Please could you try a different web browser and let me know if you see the same issue?

Thanks

James

I have done it just gives me the same message 

“we were unable to reset your password, please try again” 

JadeT1
Investigator
Investigator

Please can someone continue to help with this issue? I would like to upgrade ASAP