Investigator

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

It was an iPhone se 64g and was ordered on the 14th may

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Joleen3

I have checked this and can see all colours of the iPhone SE 2020 64GB are in stock. 

I would recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can ensure your ordering is progressing. 

Katie 🙂

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi there; I'm in a similar boat.

I ordered the new iPhone SE 2020 64gb version on saturday, at 7.30pm. 

Got the confirmation email, but the tracking for the order isn't working, saying it can't show me any details. 

Am I able to get a progress update regarding this? An advisor on your live chat suggested that it should arrive today. 

Highlighted
by

Hi @XCITERO

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I would recommend allowing until this afternoon to see if you receive a text message from DPD. 

If no text is received, please come back and let me know so I can look into this further for you. 

Katie 🙂

Highlighted
by
Explorer

No problem, will do. 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hello I order a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G128GB Cosmic Black on the 14th may and had the email to say orde had been received but nothing since. 

Can you give me any info on the order as the online checker doesnt work at all. 

Thanks steve

Highlighted
by

Good Evening @Steve1951

Thanks for ordering with us :).

I can see this device is in stock and is available to order. 

When using the online order tracker what is the current status of your order?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I'm a pay monthly customer ofn6 years ish. 

This is all the online tracker says for me: 

'Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.' 

It's been saying this since Saturday. 

Cheers steve.

Highlighted
by

Thanks for getting back to me @Steve1951

Since yesterday, have you received any updates regarding your order?

Katie 🙂

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Nothing at all regarding the order.

Getting to the stage where I cancel everything and leave EE it shouldn't be this hard to upgrade your device and as I can see it's a very common problem.  It's nothing to do with delivery company's cause I a delivery driver...

Highlighted
by

Hi @Steve1951

I would like to see if I can find any more information. 

When you have a moment please check your inbox

Katie 🙂

Highlighted
by
Visitor

I ordered a Good as New Yellow iPhone 11 128Gb more than two weeks ago and beyond the automated weekly messages saying that it should be coming at some point I have no news of when I might expect this to arrive.

Since there seems to be some kind of delay, I would have expected a notification telling me a bit more about why and how long (that's what the initial email from EE promised), so I'm hoping someone here can let me know what's going on.

Edit to add: Online tracker has order status as "confirmed" with delivery date "awaiting confirmation"

Highlighted
by
Visitor

Hi,

I placed an order yesterday for an additional handset/line to my account. I rang up today after a slight problem and was told I would receive the phone within 24hrs and a text email from DpD. Still nothing,? Can't track the order as the tracking doesn't work??? Seems this is a extremely common problem here, and the only response is to contact CS. Why is this continually happening to EE customers? Why is the tracking system not fixed so it can do what its supposed to do, track orders? 

I now have a second number/line showing in my EE but have no idea when I will recieve my it along with the handset. 

I hope somebody here can shed some light and tell me exactly what's going on? This is extremely frustrating. Especially at the moment.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Basically if you are upgrading your phone EE are saying nope your not getting that till after covid-19. I will be honest I did ripe in to the guy on the phone but they should have on the site that no upgrades are being processed right now, but yet they can send you a new device to be added to your phone plan next day without issues.

I will be leaving EE due to there poor service.

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi I ordered a Samsung galaxy watch active 2 as an add on, on the 19/5 I have the confirmation email but no delivery date and the order tracker does not work. 

the upfront payment has not been taken from my account either. 

Highlighted
by

Hi @Theriever,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If your payment hasn't been taken, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Care so we can check your order has been processed.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by
Explorer

And how do I do that? call 150 and they say they are only taking calls from vulnerable people, no option to chat, what do you suggest?

Highlighted
by

Hi @Theriever,

We are prioritising calls from vulnerable customers but you can still call when necessary.

You can also chat with Customer Care online via our get in touch page when an adviser is available.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I’ve had the same problem. I have ordered an Apple Watch as an additional line and had my email but nothing further and it doesn’t work on the tracker, when is it likely to arrive? Many thanks, 

Becci 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.