cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

Wong79
Contributor
Contributor

The wee online tracker thing just says they can't give info at mo. I ordered Tuesday got email saying successful. Wednesday I got email to say my direct debit being set up. And absolutely nothing since so unsure if I've been accepted and waiting for nothing 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank u dpd didn't escape me today it was my phone yesterday that's super quick service!! Just shame the updates didn't work lol thank u so much I'm delighted 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wong79 

Thanks for coming here. 

If the direct debit has been set up this does sound like the account has been accepted for you. 

Which device did you order? 

Speak soon.

Leanne 🙂

Google pixel 7a in sea blue 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Wong79 

This device is showing in stock. 

Have you tried downloading the DPD app and entering your email address and postcode to check for any scheduled deliveries? 

Leanne 🙂

Yes downloaded it yesterday as I did actually miss a dpd delivery but the card doesn't have tracking number or any number on it I could use so honestly hoping it wasn't phone and I've missed it as no email to say dispatched

Leanne_T

Hi @Wong79 

Does the DPD app show who the delivery was from? 

DPD should try again the next day if you have missed a delivery. 

Leanne. 

Doesn't give me a parcel number on the card 😔 so I honestly don't have a clue but all crossed he comes back today 

Leanne_T

You should be able to check this using the email address registered with us and the postcode in the DPD app @Wong79 

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

Thank u dpd didn't escape me today it was my phone yesterday that's super quick service!! Just shame the updates didn't work lol thank u so much I'm delighted 

Leanne_T

Great news, glad you now have your phone @Wong79 

Please come back to the community anytime 🙂

Leanne.