cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How reliable is EE?

festeecc1
Explorer

I have ordered iPhone 15 pro two times with EE and they never delivered one to me. 
I ordred the first one two weeks ago I got a tracking update from DPD that the phone has been returned by acc to EE without giving me any reason.

i called EE to ordered another one they sent it through DPD as well DPD keep me posted for a week and saw on the tracking again that phone returned to EE without any update from EE. 
for this two orders I sign a contract and EE wasted my precious time talking and waiting my time on phone. 
I want to know if this is how they treat all thier customers or they just chooses to treat me like that. 
thank you guys.

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @festeecc1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there was a problem with your deliveries.

Were our sales team able to see what went wrong?

James

Well they’ve let me I don’t deserved to know the cause and I can’t blame them for selling thier product to me. EE should just please cancel the mobile phone contract in my account because it’s on direct already. I have called several time and they failed to tell me what happen at a point most of thier customer service fabricated a lot of lies trying to persuade me but still doesn’t work out. 
map that’s all I need for now. 
mid I need phone next time I will plan my self and get it from reputable seller.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @festeecc1,

I'd recommend contacting our sales team on 0800 956 6000 so they can check the status of your order.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James