by Rgf29 Investigator
Investigator

Nintendo switch

Hi 

still not received my Nintendo switch. The 30th day is the 21st of December. I spoke to an advisor who assured me it would be dispatched for that date. I’m just concerned as this only 4 days away and I’ve still not had a txt confirmation for this.

It’s a Christmas present so I’m needing this to arrive on time

thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Nintendo switch

@Rgf29: It is not yet late. You'll get it within 15 - 30 days of receiving your phone. You will be sent a text with tracking info when it is dispatched to you anytime during that period.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
12 REPLIES 12
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Rgf29: It is not yet late. You'll get it within 15 - 30 days of receiving your phone. You will be sent a text with tracking info when it is dispatched to you anytime during that period.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Rgf29 Investigator
Investigator

Hi yeah I know but given it’s four days away I’m just concerned it won’t be coming. I’d have hoped to have heard something. Just seems strange it’s been 26 days since the phone arrived and no word. Call me cynical but I don’t think I’ll hear anything about this in the next 2-3 days. happy to be proved wrong

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Let us know if you don't get it after 30 days.

by martindavidfish Investigator
Investigator

@XRaySpeX he won't get it until after 30 days and you know that. Stop misinforming customers. 

Theres a backlog and people like me are 30 days +

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by Rgf29 Investigator
Investigator

Spoke to someone called OMX on the text chat. They assured me it would arrive on the 21st after a bit of chat that I was worried that it wouldn’t arrive and it would still not not be here OMX put the order through on my behalf and I received a text immediately to say the switch would be dispatched in 24 to 48hrs 

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Rgf29

Have a lovely Christmas 🙂

by Rgf29 Investigator
Investigator

Still no follow up dispatch text. And the person i spoke to said it would be delivered 24 to 48 hrs. That was midday Monday.I have a copy of the text chat log in my e-mail. I think I have been fobbed off!

by

Hi @Rgf29

It may be worth speaking to the customer service chat team again to check your order.

Chris

by Rgf29 Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

as expected the Nintendo hadn’t been dispatched the agent obviously made that up to fob me off on Monday. Chat text to a “ manager” who raised it to the next level. someone will be in touch in the next 72 hours. But I think that only means you get a txt to say it’s been dispatched. If they can’t deliver it befor Christmas, just tell me so I can sort something else out which I’ll end up doing. I was told to be patient, while they sort this. 

Anyone like to hazard a guess on the actual delivery date, I’m going for February at this rate.

by Rgf29 Investigator
Investigator

Still not here

by

Hi @Rgf29

Thanks for coming back to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.