cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Nintendo switch

stuie238
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. I ordered a new contract recently as it came with a Nintendo switch.

the phone isn’t great but at least I had my son of 4 year olds Christmas present sorted which I’m still very happy about if it really does turn up.

ive not received any updates except an email saying order confirmed, dispatched and delivered to my address. I’ve never seen this order and when placing the order it was supposed to be delivered to my local EE branch. 

the email said I would get a text when the Oder is ready for collection, not once received this text. Im getting very worried now as I’m relying on the gift for my sons Christmas present, I’ve promised him he will be getting a switch the same as his cousins, if the Nintendo switch can take 30 days what will I do?. Has anyone else had any issues concerning this? Please help if there is anyone out there. I really thought as EE pride themselves on such a good service they would be more helpful. 

The phone line just has a lot of being put on hold and being told to visit EE branches then the line goes dead.

The People in the branch tell me to call EE. 

Im lost and really tired of being past from pillar to post.

can someone please help me. 

[Image rejected due to it containing personal information]

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@stuie238: Sorry, I'm not clear. Have you received the phone itself & are just awaiting the Nintendo?

The Nintendo can take 15 - 30 days to be received after receiving the phone. That was part of the conditions for getting this free gift. You will be sent a text when it is dispatched to you. Not sure if that's the text you are talking about.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi. Sorry my message didn’t show it clear. No not received the phone yet. 

Even though an email came across. 

Ive tried Royal Mail and the EE store. 

Neither can help. 

The thing I’m getting really worried about is the Nintendo switch can take between 14 and 30 days after the phone arrives and I have even received the phone yet. 

The order was placed weeks ago which clearly stated it was confirmed. 

Any help would be massively appreciated.

The order was actually placed on the 12/11/18 

[Image rejected due to it containing personal information]

This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to query the status of the phone with CS, let alone the Nintendo.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Sorry I hit the solved button by mistake. I’m confused by the answer if I’m honest. Thanks for your help anyway, I’ll head to the EE store today. 

Just phone EE & query your order. Doubt the EE store will know anything about it if you ordered online.

@stuie238  Call customer services ASAP about this.   

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @stuie238.

Our customer service team will be best placed to have a look into this for you.

Please come back and keep us updated with your progress.

Jon

My first p20 lite with switch was cancelled for some unknown reason, I only found this out when I didn't hear anything about my order,  so called them and they immediately sorted the order out, received my phone 2 days later. So I'd call EE asap. 

Still waiting for information on my switch, but I'm confident enough.