Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Re: Leaving EE

I’ve been with EE for at least 10 years and I’ve been trying to get a PAC code but I just keep getting looped round to my ee after saying this service isn’t working.  I shouldn’t have to call you sitting in a queue for ages you should be contacting m...

JMK01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract upgrades

Why does it cost more to upgrade when your an existing customer than it does to start a new contract with EE I’ve looked and to get the same deal through upgrade it’s at least £20 more then doing it as a new customer surely you should be looking afte...

Resolved! Upgrade free

I’ve had 2 texts offering me early upgrade opportunities and an email.  It seems EE are not incentivising loyalty with discounts : I fear they are getting cocky about their market position and if they’re not careful and clever in ways of retaining lo...

Linnyloo by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Itemise billing

How can I go further back in dates when looking at itimise usage on phone bill plus iv recently added full itimise billing on account but how do I see itimise on previous bill please thankyou 

Kirsty01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract Renewal

Hi I've had reminder that my Plan is up for renewal.  How can I  choose the option  to stay exactly as as present plan ?

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello, my contract is ending on February 2, 2024 and I would like to extend the contract earlier, but they want me to give back my old phone. Is it possible to extend it without giving back the old phone?

Elunia39 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade Anytime - Replacement Insurance device

Hello,I am looking to upgrade my phone under the Anytime Upgrade scheme. Unfortunately I had to send my phone off to my Insurance company due to dropping it on holiday. I spoke to EE before sending it to my insurance who confirmed that if I sent the ...