Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Phonecall Transcript

HelloAm I able to get a transcript of a phone call made from my mobile, if I can supply phone number, date and time?Thank you

tdh33 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! armed forces deployment

Hi, im in the armed forces and i will be deploying to an EU country later this year. Need some clarification:When i exceed the 60 days out of 4 months by being outside the UK what will happen? Will i be penalised for it? This is out of my control and...

chedab by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Roam Further

Hi can somebody advise me going to Ukraine for 3 weeks and want to buy add roam further, in google found that Ukraine is in EE zone A, if I purchase this add can I use my min and data in Ukraine the same as in UK???

mb_e320 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

WiFi calling - Issues Receiving Text Messages

Hi there, I work away for much of the year and whilst away do not have normal phone signal, WiFi only. At times I need to access certain accounts (bank, HMRC) etc that require details from a text. With WiFi calling on I seem to not receive texts. Is ...

sean8050 by Investigator
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Blocked people

Why can someone I have blocked still leave me voicemails? He definitely isn’t ringing off a different number. It doesn’t ring or say I’ve got a missed call & texts aren’t coming through 路‍

Laver by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coverage in the Algarve?

I called EE customer service last Monday and told them I was going to Portugal They said, no problem. I followed instructions - I HAVE NO COVERAGE. HELP!