cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My phone keeps cutting out when I’m on a call

Ellemarieza
Explorer

Hello

Mine is doing the same. It has done it on almost every call lately, my Wi-Fi calling is off.

So frustrating isn't it.

6 REPLIES 6
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Ellemarieza 

Is this happening in multiple locations, or just specific places?

Hi
I have just contacted them and they have said there is a problem with the masts in my area. Not sure how widespread this is but I have seen many people having the same issue who are not from my area.

You can check for, and register for text message updates on, network issues in your area on the coverage & status checker here 

Use the option for "I have a problem"

Thank you.

After checking that it says my service should be excellent but EE have said there is a problem?

Hopefully be sorted soon.

Thanks for your help.

Debra1231
Visitor

HI, my phone keeps cutting out mid-call, nothing to do with the location as this happens at home and when I'm out. Nothing to do with signal strength which is fine. Tried re-sets etc... eventually I thought something must be wrong with the phone so I signed up for an ee plan with a brand new FE S20. Same thing is happening, it just cuts out in the middle of a call. Could it be a damaged sim?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

If you have tried the SIM in two phones and it's happening in more than one location to every call, it could be a problem with the SIM, @Debra1231

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Care team, preferably from another phone if possible.

Chris