Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Can't make calls or text from abroad

I'm brand new here, still haven't figured out how to create a new topic, but I'm having the same issue except that I've sent my sim back to UK and asked a friend to put it in a phone, he made a call and then shipped it back to me. It's still not work...

VictorTT by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My international outgoing calls are barred

Hi,My international outgoing calls are barred and any help would be appreciated.‎Currently in South Korea.Roaming is on but when I try to call, I hear a message saying international outgoing calls ate barred. There's no issues on receiving calls from...

mcbrik by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Calls

Hi good morning    ********************* *************************** ****************** I am in Pakistan and I am not received incoming and outgoing calls. Please help me with this matter    [mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

Rizwan12 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

lied to by EE

Before moving from Vodafone to EE, I had several long conversations with people at EE about my requirements. I explained that I would possibly be moving to Australia after 6 months of commencing my contract and I needed a phone deal that allowed me t...

dobspf by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Why are all calls from my number barred?

I have this problem too. Today I moved my number from contract to pay as you go, I'm currently in Spain.Is it true I will have to wait until I return to the UK before I can make calls again? My sim worked fine here on contract.Thanks 

Damo72 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

France roaming - network partners/agreements?

Whilst roaming in France, will an EE SIM automatically 'seek out' any preferred roaming network over another? I seem to have read that EE's 'network partner' is BOUYGUES which where I plan to go has a very weak signal, whereas SFR and FREE have a muc...

Sirly by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAYG blocked abroad

Hi,My PAYG phone number is blocked abroad.  I have used this simcard and phone number in the UK for over a year so it has been activated. I had called EE before leaving and was told roaming would work.I have been able to receive calls and text messag...

barnye by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim locked while abroad

Hello, I’ve been outside of the UK for almost a year. Due to Covid19, I can’t come back to the UK and have been staying in Vietnam since March 2019. Therefore, I’ve rarely used my contact number to make any serviced. I had been charging monthly with ...

Pham98 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful