Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Are 0330 numbers free?

"Calls to 0330 numbers are included in your inclusive minutes." Does that mean they are free if you have an unlimited call plan?

Meroujan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming problem

Hi I have a uk sim but spend a lot of my time in france, where I am at the moment. I have been trying to contact my french bank by phone but the call wont go thru. Just says 'call ended'. I have a dual sim and although the other card is usually switc...

My sim changed number

I am currently in New Zealand and bought a new phone (Samsung A52) I put in my UK sim to get my WhatsApp back, and the sim is coming up in the settings under a different number and I am not getting the confirmation text from WhatsApp.

FWhittle by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Temporarily unavailable

I was transferred to Nigeria for a project, so I went to EE office at high street, chelmsford to know what plan can help me receive calls while in Nigeria. I was advised to put my line on contract and I will be able to receive my ee calls while in Ni...

Cnweke by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Retrieving my messages.

Hey, I’ve recently lost all my text messages I have tried restoring via iCloud, I’m wondering if it’s possible if EE can restore them? Or even send me transcripts from the last month?