Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EU Roaming PAYG

Can I use my EE PAYG SIM pack in Italy? Will I be charged for using data? How much will it cost? I asked the staff in the EE Shop and none of them knew the answers. Seems odd that staff don’t know the details of the product they’re selling. Thanks. 

Prho by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Buying data from abroad

I’m currently in Malawi for a few weeks. I’ve turned off roaming as the prices are likely to be horrendous. But there is little WiFi about, so I’m investigating data options. I’m currently paying for 1Gb of WiFi, so I went to the EE data add on page ...

Roaming

Hopefully someone from EE can help…. I am currently in the USA, apparently my plan has “free data roaming” and I have plenty of Data. Yet nothing here, it will not connect…. i have tried rebooting the phone. very helpfully I clicked “contacting from ...

Can’t call customer services from abroad

Rang ee whilst in London Heathrow yesterday, was told my phone was totally unlocked and free to use abroad under my max plan package. turned up and although my data and text are active I cannot ring out on my phone. Unable to phone 150, or the mobile...

Roaming in usa

EE have not activated our roaming in the USA how can this be rectified 

Fr17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EU Roaming clarification

I know this has probably been asked numerous times but even after searching FAQs and other posts I am still perplexed.I have a PAYG account (taken from my account every month but no contract). Next month I am going to Europe (all countries in Zone 2a...

kuhnhaide by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Sending texts

I am new here anybody know how to send texts to compition numbers when I try I get not allowed on ee error 0.Just up graded from galaxy 10 to ps22 ultraI had no problem sending texts on galaxy 10 any ideas anybody

Microsoft Authentication

Wondering if anyone else has had any problems trying to sign into their work Microsoft account from home? Recently I have had no luck when trying to authenticate my account using my mobile number. It seems Microsoft can't get any messages or phone ca...

Resolved! World Select talk and text

Do you still get charged full daily rate if the normal cost would be less?, e.g. just 1 text sent normal cost 67p

TP76 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful