Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Visit to Turkey

I'm off to Turkey for a couple of weeks, I don't wish to incur any charges , I've been told to leave my phone in flight mode whilst there. Can I connect to the hotel WiFi and my Strava App whilst still in flight mode , or can anyone advise me on the ...

Dianne66 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smart benefit swap

Am I going to run into problems if I choose to swap my bt sport smart benefit for a eu roaming one for 8 days and the swap back to BT sport on return

NellieL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can’t reply to texts

Hiim currently in Spain and I can’t reply to text Messages. I am a pay monthly customer and everything else seems to work . What settings do I need to change thankyou 

Diag13 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming USA

Hi AllI am looking to move my number over to EE on a  12 month contract but am a little confused over the roaming. From time to time I visit the USA and want to use data, not bother by calls or texts. I have been trying to find out what I would need ...

glennbtn by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! help

i had made a contact for a phone and didjt realise until i had paid that i had done it for 2 phone and iphone 13 and an iphone 14 i would like to take the iphone 14 away but i’m not sure on how to do it