Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Data in UAE

Hi. I have been in Dubai for over a week now, I expected to receive a text saying “welcome to (insert country) as happens whenever I travel. But it is still yet to happen and I still have no service. I have roaming on and have tried all the usual fix...

Roaming abroad

Hi,I’m on holiday in Spain and my phone is saying I have no signal. I have tried restarting my device and I should be able to use data and calls since my plan started before July 2021. I have roaming switched on and nothing is working.I have also con...

Caroanne by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Can’t receive calls

I am having the same problem of Incoming Calls only.I have  tried Network Resetting multiple times and nothing seems to be working. The only calls I am able to receive are calls from EE users alone. Other Networks; it says, "my number does not exist"...

Tochi_23 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Outgoing call barred (while in France)

I have this same exact problem but I can't call the number you say because calls are barred and I don't have Skype, and my partners phone is already ee so insists her phone is fine (which it is). How can I have my phone changed to stop call barring?

Jon161 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Voicemails message

I had an old message on my iPhone 11 which I had saved. I upgraded to an iPhone 14 but wondered if there was any way of getting the message back that I had saved on there. I have tried  the cloud and gone on the deleted messages setting and cannot se...

megan118 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE is the worse how to leave them without paying fees

EE obviously the worse service ever I don’t have service like 98% of the time and been blocked on Facebook as the lady there couldn’t handle my honesty problem is that I can’t call the service as I don’t have siginal .. does anyone have experience wi...

LenaMa by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Amazon Alexa.

After you have connected your EE pay monthly mobile number to the Alexa does my mobile ring like normal phone call when some calls you on the amazon and now do you call someone's alaxa from the EE mobile phone?

Lukeg33 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful