Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming

Hi, I had paid £15 for roaming to use abroad however, I didn't realise I cannot use it outside the EU, I have come to Northern Cyprus and I paid for this service to use my data when not connected to Wifi and I got some messages saying my phone is con...

Resolved! Data in UAE

Hi. I have been in Dubai for over a week now, I expected to receive a text saying “welcome to (insert country) as happens whenever I travel. But it is still yet to happen and I still have no service. I have roaming on and have tried all the usual fix...

Roaming abroad

Hi,I’m on holiday in Spain and my phone is saying I have no signal. I have tried restarting my device and I should be able to use data and calls since my plan started before July 2021. I have roaming switched on and nothing is working.I have also con...

Caroanne by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Can’t receive calls

I am having the same problem of Incoming Calls only.I have  tried Network Resetting multiple times and nothing seems to be working. The only calls I am able to receive are calls from EE users alone. Other Networks; it says, "my number does not exist"...

Tochi_23 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Outgoing call barred (while in France)

I have this same exact problem but I can't call the number you say because calls are barred and I don't have Skype, and my partners phone is already ee so insists her phone is fine (which it is). How can I have my phone changed to stop call barring?

Jon161 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Voicemails message

I had an old message on my iPhone 11 which I had saved. I upgraded to an iPhone 14 but wondered if there was any way of getting the message back that I had saved on there. I have tried  the cloud and gone on the deleted messages setting and cannot se...

megan118 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE is the worse how to leave them without paying fees

EE obviously the worse service ever I don’t have service like 98% of the time and been blocked on Facebook as the lady there couldn’t handle my honesty problem is that I can’t call the service as I don’t have siginal .. does anyone have experience wi...

LenaMa by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful