Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! My number is being spoofed

HelloI think someone is using my number to contact people.I keep getting calls from random numbers. They said my number called them but I did not even call anyone.Is anyone having the same issue?

AidenLaw by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I talk to an actual human CS person?

Phoned on 150 like the Quote-unquote Contact Us page says to, but instead of talking to a person, I got told to text a robot. I would use live chat option on the app, but this is the third day in a row I have not been able to load it "due to maintain...

Can't contact EE by phone

Hello,Since yesterday I have been trying to contact EE by phone. I get through to the options and every time I chose option 2 the voice tells me they didn't get what option I'd chosen an to try again and then the call fails. This happened on a number...

SBLR by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Using data in Barbados

Hello, unfortunately the link to the Barbados costs doesn't show the cost of Data add ons, can anyone help with this please ? 

clp1000 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Roaming when you dont want it

We have two EE phones with 100Gb a month and 250Mb a month respectively.  We have set a limit on the bills as we travel in and out of europe all the time. Recently we started getting bills on one of the phones that included Data, Calls & Text even th...

Resolved! eSIM

Hi everyone, can someone help? So I’ve just arrived in the USA for a holiday and although my phone is set to international roaming, it was not connecting to a service. After contacting EE directly I was told it was an unusual problem based on what my...