cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Kingdom

Noble4
Visitor

I am new to the ÈÈ services, I joined using this services last February, 2023, I was given an unlimited plan for £14 due to offer running at that moment, to my surprise within a week the price had been reduced increased . I had my wife connected with the same plan on the same date. I called ÈÈ representative to narrate my worries on their services, I requested for a reduction on this charge, due to the Six months offers as elapsed, to my surprise the representative made me understand that I will now pay £ 32 pound sterling for the remaining 18 months each on the two numbers unlimited plan.   
In fact,  my wife got another mobile phone due to damage and inconsistent of the her old phones, , she requested to the mobile operator that she would be like to still sustain her ÈÈ contact number, please what is the way forward to achieve this and I humbly request to ÈÈ mobile provider to please review on our case, that would not be able to finance or remit  the time tal of £64 pound sterling on each month for the data plan for 18 months, we instead want a review of the price and lower data plan.

Thank you

Temitope

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Noble4.

Welcome to the community. 

Was it a SIM only package that was taken out in February 2023?

If yes, then you moved to a pay monthly phone contract this should have been done as an upgrade which would allow your wife to continue using her number. 

When you log in to your My EE account how many lines do you see active?

Speak soon, 

Katie