Investigator
Investigator

I am unable to make any calls and so I cannot contact ee. Really fed up

11 REPLIES 11
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kl37 : Where are you?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
GL5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@kl37 , it would be useful to give us more information so that we can help you, such as where you are, are you on contract or pay as you go?

Have you just joined EE, moved from another network?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
I have been with EE for years. Today the phone does make any calls or take
calls. WiFi is ok. I live in Stroud Gloucestershire

@kl37 , if you are having problems, then here is a link to see whether there is a problem where you are, which you can also register to receive updates and report as well:

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile-coverage-checker

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

If you have WiFi, you should be able to at least use WiFi-calling.

Otherwise mobile network coverage is required to make or receive calls - does your phone's screen show signal indicators?

As far as I know there is no WiFi calling on my phone
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kl37 

Did you try entering your postcode on the Coverage Checker and selecting 'Check service status'? This will show any known problems in the area, if nothing shows you can report this to our network team.

What phone are you using? 

Leanne 🙂

Yes thanks. There was a problem with my area . All back on now.