cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't get texts

darlene
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I am in the US and I am unable to get a network connection.  It's the same problem that happened last year about this time.  I have topped up and sent texts in the last two months, but I'm no longer able to connect to a network in the US.  It usually finds T-Mobile but it can't anymore.  This phone is an EE phone but a carry over from when it used to be T-Mobile. You fixed the problem but it is not working again.  Please help!!

13 REPLIES 13

Hi.  Just to let you all know that my EE phone is still not working.  I have been without the ability to make or receive phone calls or texts for about 6 weeks now.  Second level text support has not fixed it yet.  I spent $28 on a 50+ minute landline phone call on 23 March 2024.  Does anyone know of a free international phone number to reach EE tech support from the US?   Thanks for any help.  

bristolian
Legend
Legend

As per my post on 22nd March, previously in this thread...

Users in a similar situation can often contact CS by using +44 800 0798586 from a web-calling app such as Skype

darlene
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again. 

Thanks again.  As it turns out, I didn't need to make a web app phone call, as of this morning the phone suddenly started to work again.  Tech support must have read my note yesterday and fixed it finally!  I appreciate everyone's help.