cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divert all calls unconditionally to voicemail

Hornyslut69
Investigator
Investigator

How do I divert ALL CALLS unconditionally, to voicemail. I’m on holiday, and don’t want to receive any calls at all. Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Hornyslut69

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or is it a chilled one.

Can I just check where it is you're going on holiday, this is so I can best answer your question.

Thanks 

Chris 

I’m already in Portugal 🇵🇹 (And the service works great). It’s relaxed thankfully - I want absolutely no calls at all 🤣.

Sent from my iPhone
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Hornyslut69 

Your phone's menu should have an option under call settings to set diverts, the exact wording and location of this option might vary between Android & iOS.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Hornyslut69.

What phone are you using?

If you don't want any notifications at all, you could try leaving the phone in airplane mode.

Jon

Hello,

I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I’d like to get texts, Whatsapp etc - purely calls I don’t want.

In the phone menu, there’s options to divert of course, but only to a specific number. So I can’t opt to ‘divert all calls to voicemail unconditionally’.

TIA!

Joseph

Sent from my iPhone
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Hornyslut69.

Do you have WiFi where you're staying?

If you've got WiFi you can turn on airplane mode but still connect to WiFi to receive WhatsApp messages.

Jon

Hi,

That would mean no access to text or non-WiFi data.

Just to be clear, is the answer ‘no’ to ‘can I divert all calls unconditionally to voicemail’? It seems this way.

Joseph. 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That's true, @Hornyslut69.

There are ways of blocking certain things but it's difficult to block calls without blocking other applications that you're looking to use.

The 'Do Not Disturb' feature on the iPhone is another option that would block multiple notifications.

Jon

Thank you. It’s just frustrating that you can’t just divert all calls to voicemail.

What would happen if I diverted all calls to the EE voicemail number 07953 222222 I wonder?

Sent from my iPhone