cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact EE when phone isn't working

timturner1961
Explorer

How can I contact EE when my phone isn't receiving incoming calls? Yes I know I can use another phone but my backup phone is also with EE and has a different issue (Sim currently suspended due to lack of use). All I need to do is get a message on this through to EE, but I have been round and round in circles many times now, ie I go through 150 etc and am forced to request a callback... the callback goes straight to voicemail (no sign of any incoming call and I don't have DND or airplane mode selected). I am getting a bit desperate now, there has to be a simple solution.

6 REPLIES 6
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You can contacr EE CS on 07953 966150 from any working phone, It need not be a mobile or an EE phone. You may also be able to dial +44 800 0798586 from a web-calling app such as Skype.

You can get your hibernated PAYG phone reactivated during the same call.

When did your incoming call problems start?

timturner1961
Explorer

Hello Bristolian, that's helpful, though at the moment I don't have access to anyone else's phone and given the amount of time it's taken so far (over 2 days and still can't get this message through to EE) I don't want to cause someone else inconvenience. I moved my main phone (monthly contract) over to EE recently (the backup phone was already on EE). It seems the 'not receiving incoming calls' issue may have been sporadic - I have definitely received several calls, but calls from EE are all going to voicemail without any indication of them on the phone other than a text from EE saying they tried to call me but couldn't

timturner1961
Explorer

PS It feels a bit surreal - there are real humans there trying to be helpful - I know, I spoke twith a guy 3 day ago who was doing his best to resolve the SIM issue with my backup phone. Its just that I now can't find any means to speak to them or otherwise get a message though

@timturner1961  Stop selecting option 1 and select option 2.    Listen to the options given 
Then I believe it’s option 1 for mobile.  

Thank you Chris 🙂

I have a feeling that's maybe what I did a few days ago when I managed to get through to someone

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Use whatever options necessary to get through the IVR and enter the call queue. Treat it as a means to an end, if necessary.