cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Terrible Signal in my home

Kklaudia
Explorer

Hey, same issue here. The map always says super good covarage both indoors and outdoors witch is an absolute lie. Cannot make calls or use Internet unless on my wifi witch is ridiculous because i pay the EE bill for no reason at this point. EE has no interest in providing any help in this. They just say well it's out of our control. No booster provided for customers and the best they can advice is use wifi calling.  This has severaly effects my work as working from home. Technical analysts also pretty much says the same. Is all fine and working and there is no issue. rubbish  customer service, useless phone and bill of 52 quid only to rely on my BT wifi. Im about to leave as contract ending in 2 months thank goodness. Strongly suggest to leave as you're not gonna get no help or support and nothing is going to improve. I have an app tracking mobile signal and currently collecting data for the end of my contract to prof the luck of signal as going to report EE company.  Even vodafone has beeter options and support in this. Wish you best of luck 

2 REPLIES 2
Kklaudia
Explorer

Literally showing poor signal yet the EE map shows good covarage. The map is unbelievable.  We used to use it  for work to check the status also only to find out it's far from accurate.

EE refuses to let customers out of they contract based on this map as well and keep charging you the full bill. Use wifi they say so you pay wifi bill to support your phone yet you still have to pay full bill to EE for NOTHING! 

Screenshot_20231010_135345_Mobile Signal Finder.jpg

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Every network has good & bad coverage areas, and no network will guarantee coverage indoors in any location. WiFi-calling is an excellent mitigation for indoor coverage issues when they occur, 100% national indoor coverage is unlikely to ever be a reality from any single network.

All networks' online coverage maps are a computer prediction, EE is no exception.

Out of interest, what are these technical analysts which state that WiFi-calling is an unreliable solution?