cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Service issues in Milford Haven area since January

HeCr
Explorer

I've had no internet ir mobile phone signal for 99% of the last 3 weeks. I needed to move money from savings to my bank acc as I was running out if money to live on and pay builders and other tradespeople, including a solicitor dealing with an urgent legal matter. After trying repeatedly for many days to access my accounts online (one is ONLY online) I got in but the Security Code check sent to my phone (2 attempts) never arrived. A warning said my account would be suspended if a 3rd attempt failed. With no phone or wifi I was too scared, thankfully, to keep trying. So I had no money & was in danger of going overdrawn for the first time in 50 years. Also, I am studying part time and have not been able to complete course work fo 3 weeks. I am retired, so failing a course is not as bad for me as it must be UTTERLY DISASTROUS for young students in our area. What does EE care? NOTHING. I called and asked to speak to the manager, as the assistant trotted out the corporate **bleep** like a bot. Manager could not be **bleep**d to come to the phone. EE staff have no clue whatsoever that we now run our lives via internet and mobile phone usage. They just do not have the intelligence or care to be managing such an important business. They all need SACKING. I saw my MP Stephen Crabb yesterday and said all this and more to him. He and his assistant were shocked by the total lack of committment from EE in supporting their customers. The incompetence of thinking that ONE TEXT A WEEK to say little more than "we are looking at the problem" is enough to fob off their customers. If people can't get their money, run their businesses, complete vital course work and otherwise manage their lives - there will be suicides. IT IS VERY SERIOUS. PROVIDING AN INTERNET AND MOBILE PHONE SERVICE IS A ***VITAL*** SERVICE. EE- WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @HeCr

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear this. 

When you search your area using the Network Status Checker do any known issues show?

I am aware you have received a text advising we are looking at the problem but has any other update been provided?

Speak soon, 

Katie

HeCr
Explorer

I find your (EE) NO REPLY emails highly offensive, and the fact you are pushing me to say all is well. All is wrong. Since you say you fixed the mobile problem I have had no 4G internet access. So you (say) you fixed one problem then introduced another, and did not even bother to send a text update - your abused customers are expected to try , somehow, to find out if there's any progress, even though the medium they use to find out has been broken BY YOU. Y ou should be shut down. Your staff sendingtheir could-not-care-less no-reply emails, like Kate, should be sacked. Its highly offensive that you are geared to presenting the LIE that you are a great company, wben the only care you have for your customers is taking thejr money for a service, which for the last 3 weeks, and frequently over the last 4 years, has not existed. DON'T SEND ME NO-RELY EMAILS. DO YOUR JOB - PROVIDE THE MOBILE PHONE AND 4G SERVICE FOR WHICH I AM PAYING YOU. NOW.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HeCr 

Are those the automated EE Community notifications about this thread? If so, you can turn them off in the notifications section of your EE Community profile.

If you would like to discuss the network performance in your area, I recommend speaking to our technical support team

Chris