Poor coverage area

swac3
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, is there anywhere or anyone that can shed any light on if or why not there are any plans to improve coverage in an area ?

I understand there are many reasons why an area may have been excluded from plans or explored and found unviable.  But the coverage from cullen to keith especially at the coast end is poor. Just

1000112208.jpg

wondering if thats likely to ever improve.

Gary

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

A couple of years ago you identified a planning application for a tower-swap on one of your serving sites (https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Mobile-Network-discussions/EE-mast-upgrade-any-information/td-p/110134... ) - this application was approved in early 2021 and ordinarily would have been built by now.

swac3
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi yes, so far as i know that was all completed,  theres definately been some change very recently , resulting in some connectivity issues, requiring firmware updates,   and ive noticed a patchy low strength 5g signal is now occasionally present on my phone, yet, this area is still sketchy in terms of coverage as you travel around,  no doubt a combination of mast locations and geography.  

When im home next i can travel around and log cellmapper , maybe see wherethe 5g is comming from, it might not be the bauds mast.