Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal. WiFi calling not working.

Awhy
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Hoping someone can help.  I have a Google pixel 7, and live in a spot with not the greatest signal, but can always make and receive calls. I have WiFi calling switched on.

Today, my signal has gone. I have an exclamation mark beside an empty signal bar, but it intermittently returns.  When I try to make a call, I get a message of either mobile network not connected or Radio Off.  I get Radio off when in Aeroplane mode as usually this forces a Wi-fi call, but neither normal calls or WiFi calls are working.  

I think most of my calls rely on WiFi calling, so I feel this is my main issue, that it's not working for me right now.

I've restarted my phone and router. I've also removed and reinserted the SIM.

Any thoughts would be massively appreciated.

Thanks.

33 REPLIES 33

thanks just done, although your link didn't load properly but found another way 🙂

Samsonf5
Visitor

Not having signal issues but WiFi calling is completely not working for me on my pixel, worked fine a couple of days ago but literally just won't show up anymore despite being enabled and removing and returning the SIM.

Having lost a days work due to WiFi calling not working and EE accidentally inactivating my SIM. EE network coverage here that we can only make calls with WiFi calling. I have not been able to make or receive calls for the past 4-5 hours  since the is no network and WiFi calling isn't working. EE has now admitted that the problem is with them. Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago at another location. EE Network coverage in rural areas simply isn't fit for purpose.

FatRascal73
Investigator
Investigator

Same here, call cut off around 9.30AM this morning. Mobile shows "No Signal" and Wi-Fi calling is not working at all.

Think there is a EE problem they are unaware of or not telling customers there is an issue?

Has been the same all day so far

Macca555
Explorer

Same here Iphone 15. Both husband and I have had no wifi calling since 8am. Rest everything and still nothing.

Hi, mine has been down most of the day as well. Again, I live and work in a rural area and rely on the feature for both work and social use. I can't seem to get through to anyone to report the issue?

Hi, same issue. We have 2 Iphone SE 2020's in the house and both our EE accounts have had no past issue with Wifi Calls until today. Now both units are unable to make or receive calls & texts. No change to contracts. Gone thru extensive hard re-boots of phones, router. Software updates. Tested wifi speed. Done all the tricks that i've read on this platform like toggling airplane mode & wifi call buttons. Absolutely nothing is working. Unable to access some websites as need security pins texted to phone to open. I believe this has to be an EE issue as both phones have the issue. We're dependant on mobiles as removed landline phone and both work from home. Just checked mobile status and there is an apparent issue in my area and could be 16 hours before its fixed. I'm assuming this is whats causing the wifi call drop out. 

No, still not working here at 14:34 pm.

I have lost at least 2 days work with this issue over the past 2-3 weeks. No network coverage at both the rural locations I work from. Lack of investment by the mobile operators has to be costing the UK economy billions every year.

Macca555
Explorer

I now have contact with someone from EE via X but they are talking like it's only me. Have told him to look at this forum as there is clearly a problem.