cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in Heysham

Deb777
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I've not had any phone service for 12 hours and can't ring or text EE. Please, can anyone advise me what to do??

14 REPLIES 14
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Deb777

Welcome to the community. 

Are you aware of others in your area experiencing this?

Does anything show when you search your area using the Network Status Checker?

Katie

Hi Katie,

Thank you so much for your message. I've checked the network map and whilst there are some issues in Morecambe, the rest of my area is coloured as "good". I'm disabled and classed as a vulnerable person and desperately need my mobile. Please can you help??

Thank you again,

Deb

Katie_B

Hi @Deb777

Thanks for checking. 

Are you aware of others experiencing this?

Is your SIM pay as you go or pay monthly?

Katie

Deb777
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Katie.

I pay monthly via direct debit and am up to date, always am...

Because of my disability and the fact I can't use my phone, I've not been able to check with neighbours. But none of them have asked me, so I presume they're okay and on different networks. I really need it sorting Katie, as a matter of urgency. Because of my health I need to be able to contact services and my Son. Is there any way you can get this remedied please?

@Deb777 wrote:

I've checked the network map and whilst there are some issues in Morecambe, the rest of my area is coloured as "good

Sounds like you've used the "check coverage" option to check predicted coverage.

The suggestion is to use "check status" to search for recognised faults. There are further options to "report a problem" or "keep me posted"

Katie_B

Hi @Deb777

Please follow the advice from @bristolian and let us know if anything shows. 

Katie

Thank you Katie. I'd already done those things before coming on this platform. After reporting the issue, I received a standard no reply email from EE, saying they would get back to me in 48 hours. I just cannot be without my mobile for that long. I'm becoming quite frustrated.... Can you contact the customer services on my behalf, please Katie?

Hi Bristolian, thank you, so much for helping, I really appreciate it. I've done both those things prior to coming on this platform. After reporting it to EE, they sent me a standard no reply email saying they would get back to me in 48 hours. It's so frustrating because I can't use my mobile to ring 150!

Katie_B

Hi @Deb777

I completely understand.

Do you have access to WiFi? if you have a compatible phone, you should be able to use WiFi Calling.

We are unable to access customers accounts here on the community, however, we will do all we can to help. 

Katie