cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in CW7 and have had no internet signal all morning.

NuttyTartMCFC
Visitor

I am in CW7 and have had no internet signal all morning.  I have tried checking if there are any issues in the area re outage, however, you have to choose your mobile make and mine is not listed which is not helpful at all as it will not take you any further without this information.  I am therefore at a loss as to whether it is a full outage in my area or my mobile is having issues (although I have used the internet on another device and checked all the things it suggest to get me back on line.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@NuttyTartMCFC  You can just choose any device to see if there’s a network issue in your area   If it’s working with a different device that’s on EE then there isn’t a network issue.    Have you tried just restarting the device?  

bristolian
Legend
Legend

The device drop-down list on the status checker is an approximate check to allow for which network bands your phone can access, and therefore which to check for faults. You can safely choose the nearest equivalent model if yours isn't EE supplied/listed.

Although as mentioned - if you have EE coverage on another device, that eliminates a network fault as this would affect all users indiscriminately. I would suggest a 2way SIM-swap between the working & non-working phone, to see if the fault follows the SIM or remains with the phone.