cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some customers claims they can't call me

NURLOGISTICSLTD
Investigator
Investigator

Hello today 22/03/2023 i had 2 customers claiming they can't reach me on the phone number but they could send me text messages. Strange enough for me since my family members can call me but again my girlfriend can't it says the mobile phone is off. What would be the problem? 

Last week i left my car to the signage company and they tried to call me to pick up my car but they couldn't reach me and the only way to contact me was via e-mail.

Do not disturb option is OFF

Call forwarding is OFF

Phone has 4/5 signal lines all the time

Please help i can't afford to lose customers. I ported my number from Lyca in 2021 and never had a problem since then.

6 REPLIES 6
bristolian
Legend
Legend

What happens when these people try calling you?

it says my phone is shut down. Please note not all the people just some of them. For example my girlfriend is unable to call me but she can text me. My father and mother are able to call and text me just fine63bada27-d83d-4c41-90b7-0394f3cf8c60.jpg

bristolian
Legend
Legend

What is "it" that says your phone is shut down - is this an audible or on-screen warning?

audible 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

There is no EE network announcement that would produce a message such as that.

Have you inadvertently blocked these numbers from calling you? Try blocking them to see if it makes any difference, and then unblock afterwards.

thanks for the reply i'll keep monitoring if the problem is still there and come back with an update at the end of the week cheers