cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Terrible in Edinburgh/Dundee

s0787671
Investigator
Investigator

Why is EE so terrible in Edinburgh and Dundee and all the way. 

I was driving from Dundee to Edinburgh. And the network was bad, poor signal and Data. In Edinburgh City center too same old story terrible network. 

In Dundee City its been the same. EE gave a credit to help till they resolve. But don't seem like they are resolving any thing. 5G appears but still **bleep**. Is EE gone down?? 

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If your phone is struggling in as wide a geographical area as this, the problem may be with the device itself.

Are you able to compare with another EE user in the same location as where you struggle?

When you say "poor signal and data", are you describing the indicated coverage being poor? Or that "on-screen bars" are as expected but data speeds are poor? How about voice calls?

Are you able to use mobile data whilst on voice calls?

This is not anything to do with phone. As I had sent the phone to Samsung service center and the the device is absolutely fine. Its EE that is horrible. And I don't know what they have done to their network. But they need to fix their issues. After 3G shutdown, 4G and 5G have been horrible. 

@s0787671 wrote:

As I had sent the phone to Samsung service center and the the device is absolutely fine.

You have far more confidence in repair centres than experience has taught me. I've known devices to be returned by repair centres, clearly faulty but given an "all-clear" tag.

I stand by the advice in my previous post, further assistance would require a more detailed explanation of your specific issues.