Confused?

Mon12
Visitor
  • The link to the complaint page is broken, there's no live chat, I can't check coverage because that's not working, and there's no email reply to customer services....plus several texts in the past few days telling me what I already know which is mobile service is poor....poor being an understatement...come on EE...!! Help anyone?
3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mon12   The coverage checker is working for me.   Here’s the link 

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

You can use THIS  for your complaint 

It’s a bank holiday so don’t expect customers services to work normal hours. And there is no email address you can use for customers services. Emails are too slow to deal with customer issues. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can make a formal complaint to EE & if you don't get satisfaction after 8 weeks you can take it to EE's ADR provider. See Complaints code of practice and here is the Complaints Form at the foot of the page.

These links aren't broken.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Those texts you refer to are very likely from the "my places" feature on the coverage webtool. You can register upto 5 postcodes for proactive updates of known & unplanned issues in your locality.