Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply to have a mobile phone mast installed

Kerrypeck
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

Wanting to find out how a small business would go about appyling to have a phone mast installed on private land? 

61 REPLIES 61
Yea we have a field on long lease. Tim
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Jude0569 

I've sent you a private message for some details. 

Leanne.

Hello I am a director of a property company and have a rooftop that may be suitable for a mast. Are you able to advise?

@queenside69 wrote:

Hello I am a director of a property company and have a rooftop that may be suitable for a mast. Are you able to advise?

Out of interest, what's your basis for saying the roof "may" be suitable? Rooftop sites can be designed with and without stub towers, and antennae can often be mounted on external walls thus no "mast" is needed as such. Much depends on design, structural & planning considerations.

Are you the building owner, as their legal agreement would be required should a site be progressed.

Offertoncc
Visitor

We are a community cricket club who own their own land. We would be interested in having a phone mast installed. Would this be something that would be of interest?

Town_Crier
Explorer

We are a Parish Council in the south of North Yorkshire. Im aware that EE has done quite a bit in conjuction with the Shared Rural Network improving coverage in the  north but we are in the middle of a recognised "notspot". Despite what the coverage checkers / models show, we have poor coverage on the ground. Id even settle for a 4g mast to bring an improvement.
We have a couple of sites which we think may be suitable for a mast and would love to look at the options available to us.

@Town_Crier wrote:

Id even settle for a 4g mast to bring an improvement.
We have a couple of sites which we think may be suitable for a mast and would love to look at the options available to us.

All EE sites are multi-technology with 4G standard and 2G often included for legacy devices, the concept of a "5G mast" or "4G mast" is a popular misconception.

Out of interest, what make you think the sites are suitable?

A legacy consultation deemed them to be so.

Crsmar
Visitor

I am part of a rural community that needs a better signal

Please can you provide me with the contact info that you have alluded to in previous posts 

Thank you 

Goodman23
Visitor

Hi, I am interested too. I own an elevated urban plot in north Kent.