Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply to have a mobile phone mast installed

Kerrypeck
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

Wanting to find out how a small business would go about appyling to have a phone mast installed on private land? 

59 REPLIES 59
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Kerrypeck 

Welcome to the community

Unfortunately having a new network site installed isn't something you can apply for - there are many factors taken into consideration and a lengthy process (both planning & legal) involved.

Having said that, a willing landlord is certainly one of the factors and the forum staff can often take your details for passing on. Out of interest, where (roughly) in the country are you?

I’m in the North East of England (outer west of Newcastle upon Tyne)

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kerrypeck,

I've sent you a private message.

James

Hi James,

I am a local councillor and our parish (on the outskirts of Salisbury, Wiltshire) includes a large new community of over 3000 people who have very poor signal in all networks. It is is a real concern for many residents and we could offer land for a mast. Is there a way to contact the team that look at these things.

Nick

Leanne_T

Morning @Nickbaker

Thanks for coming to the community.

I've sent you a private message for some extra details.

Leanne.

59Terry
Explorer

How do we as a village get a mobile mast installed we do have land for it to be located on.

currently we struggle to get any phone signal in our or surrounding villages and we are the high point

Staffordshire 

James_B

I've sent you a private message @59Terry

James

Gavin137
Explorer

Good morning - hope all is well. 

We have just purchased a very large plot of land and would like to explore installing a phone mast on our land.

I can provide more details but would prefer to do so via private message please.