Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Gifting data

The gifting data is not working! It keeps saying install app again which I did! And still not working ! 

Asiim99 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Gifting data

I have 3 phones on my plan. I want to gift data to one of these phones but I cannot find Family usage on my EE app. Where will it be?

Getting a better sim deal?

At the moment I have a standard 3GB sim deal with a data boost from my home broadband up to 13GB which is fine. However I am now looking at changing my broadband to another provider as I can get faster speeds for less money! Obviously this means I wi...

Steambod by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

CGNAT and business sim

Hi,I am using a business sim for my network connection but have always maintained a fibre line (~2mb, yes 2) in case of issues.Ideally I want to drop this line, but at present due to the use of CGNAT I am unable to as I have noticed intermittent issu...

Resolved! Problem with data gifting

Hi I’m struggling to gift some data . I have two contracts . One is my personal phone and another one sim only stays in my iPad at all the time . On my personal account I have only 10 gb of data and unlimited in iPad. I was advised to do it that way ...

Re: PAYG Sim not connecting to data

I am using samasung galaxy 6 phone with only 3g and am unable to connect to  4g mobile net work and calls from their hotline on my phone number are bared.

Ytaj123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE stealing from me

Add-on. Why does my existing balance disappear when I addon some more GBs.This has happened at least twice now. I lost 4mb today when only 11 days through the 2gb i purchased and today I added on 10gb but the 4mb has vanished.Angry Anngrey

Anngrey by Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful