Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Transfer data from main acc to sub acc

Was told today in shop that if the second phone on acc runs out of available data then it has to be transferred from main phone on account...... how do you do this please 路‍

How do i check my data

How do I check my data balance without calling EE. I tried logging in and it won't let me. I tried clicking on add ons and it just goes to a forbidden site 

Giving data from one phone to another

I wanted to give data from one phone to another but its not allowing me ar the moment when i log in to my account. I isually can do this but at present when o press the data to go to where you can gift or share its not downloading and page is blank. ...

Kayecee by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost data after app upgrade

We have lost all gifted data on the 5 numbers we have. Data was gifted to each phone from the primary number and after the rigmarole of logging in noticed that all phones apart from the primary had lost all gifted data. The missing data did not rever...

Andya18 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile data

Hi sir,i have mobile data finshing on 20th August by unfortunately today my mobile data is finished so i want extra mobile data by 20th August 

Naseeb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming in the USA

HiEE chat have told me x 3 tines that my account is ready to roam however on the control setting in my EE  account the roaming button won't let me enable it. It keeps saying error. EE assure me it's ok but worrying its not going to work. I fly later....

Screenshot_20220814-134403_My EE.jpg Screenshot_20220814-134344_My EE.jpg
Lyd3 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Aruba data add on

Hi, I bought the mobile data package from EE for 1 week to use in Aruba, and I can’t get it to work. I have enabled roaming, and there are no other restrictions in place that would seemingly prevent this from being used. I have also restarted my phon...

JulieSm by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No mobile data in Portugal

I am in Portugal and have had 4g for the first 4 days but today I haven’t been able to use mobile data at all, I do have signal, anyone know the issue?