cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent package

SollyC
Investigator
Investigator

I am on a plan with EE and have been for a while, this is the first time this issue has occurred. I pay for unlimited calls and texts etc  but seem to have no credit even though on my plan it says I have 18 days left. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

They will be able to run through some checks and help you get this sorted @SollyC 

Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
SollyC
Investigator
Investigator

I have text AL to 150 and received nothing, but on the my EE app it says I still have unlimted minutes text for 18 days and within the data section I still have plenty of GB left.

Leanne_T

Hi @SollyC 

Are you unable to access data or send texts? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

SollyC
Investigator
Investigator

My data seems to be working fine no issue with that at all, but I cant text or call at all. 

Leanne_T

Thanks @SollyC 

Have you restarted the phone? 

Can you call 150?

Leanne.

SollyC
Investigator
Investigator

After restarting my phone, instead of saying no credit anymore, it calls for a couple of seconds then instantly says "there is no reply" but the person I am trying to call is next to me and inst receiving it still. 

Leanne_T

If you call 150, does the call connect? @SollyC 

Leanne.

SollyC
Investigator
Investigator

yes it connects

Leanne_T

Thanks @SollyC 

Can you restart the other phone and try calling again, does this work? 

Leanne.