Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Not getting internet

Hi There,I have 65gb left, 20 pounds in my account, package valid until 15th of October,  still getting no internet. Reboot my device, sim unplug and replug still getting same issue last couple of days.  Please your help will be appreciated. Thanks 

jui1804 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid for data and not came on

Hi I’ve just paid nearly £100 for data and it’s not came on? I paid £30 package and that went to next month which I don’t need so I need that to be cancelled and paid £40 for data it said immediately and still not come on this is a joke 

4GEE WIFI MINI credit but no data?

I have a 4GEE WIFI MINI which came preloaded with a data allowance to be used within 60 days. I have used all the data allowance or exceeded the 60 days. I have topped up the device with £10 credit and this credit is visible on my account BUT my data...

aylien by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming data not working

Roaming data is not wokring I’ve tried everything that was recommended and it’s still not working is was working yesterday and the day before 

Kie44 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add data

I would like to add some data to my account as have finished all my data 2 days before it refreshing. 

Content lock issue - EE transparency

During last month I tried to switch off content lock by myself many times via:- Online form,- Call (EE consultant registered my number and assured me it will be switched off)- Consultants in two EE shops (both  assured me it will be switched off)- tw...

kroll by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! gift data

the my ee app is not working and my wife needs me to gift her some data i cant find how to do this on the ee web page of my ee

hotrodd by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Unlimited Data Plan Gifting Changes - Info inside post!

Hey guys,This is for people on Unlimited Plans.So you don't get caught out....You used to be able to give 100GB/120GB data at any point on your monthly cycle. However, EE have craftily changed this. Even though you are Unlimited if you use 100/120GB ...