Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Roaming

I paid for Mexico roaming last week, this is now showing on my bill. Im now in Mexico and can only get on my phone on Wi-Fi! I am unable to contact anyone in anyway as it says I have no service so txt and calls are not going through. Neither are watt...

Kab251 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Travel data pass

I have a data travel pass add on. Will this work in South Africa and is it only valid 500mb/day or does it allow you to use your contract allowance? 

Credit - not easy to add on

Why does the EE pages always take me top up ? i have credit but it doesnt allow to me to navigate to ee add on easily. 

Davyg2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My data ran out in seconds eventhough i was on wifi

I left my phone for a bit whilst definitely on wifi then i get a notification saying i’ve used 80% of my data then straight away saying i’ve used all of it which obviously didn’t make any sense, especially cus the pack only started yesterday. I also ...

Using data abroad

Hello,I was hoping someone could help. I recently visited Switzerland and paid for a data roaming add on (£10) even though I was told when I renewed my contract that roaming was included. My allowances renewed whilst I was away but 3 days in a receiv...