Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! US Roaming Issues

Hi everyone I hope you can help! I recently bought a roam abroad package for a month to use my iPhone data abroad - I’ve had roaming on my account and phone enabled for ages (I recently travelled across Europe with no problems). I’ve landed in the US...

iNathanM by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data gifting

Have been unable to gift data for more than a week. Keeps telling me it will be fixed soon and to try later. I now have one phone with 50Gb and two with zero. I’ve been doing it with no problem for a couple of years so I’m baffled.

Lesnpete by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Subscription pack

Hi. I have purchased a subscription pack on my mobile which is active but I still can’t access internet. Any advice would be great please. 

EE 4G Unlimited Data Sim throttling throughout month

Good morning,I have an EE 4G Unlimited Sim which is in a TP-Link MR600 V2. Over the past couple of months, I've observed that the sim data speed DRASTICALLY slows down at some point during the month. It starts off with me receiving around 85mbps down...

Danaphoria by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Reduced

Hi I would like to reduce my data because I will be away for long time perhaps 2 years and I want to keep my number 

Mozafar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

roaming

Hi, I have been in portugal the last 10 days and my data has been working fine. Yesterday my data stopped working and i can not receive or send calls/texts My data and roaming is turned on in settings, i haven’t run out of data either as i have check...

4G connection

My internet has stopped working on my phone when I’m not connected to Wi-Fi any reasons for this ? I’ve checked my allowance and I have plenty of data left so don’t know what the issue is?