Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data transfer

I have been credited with 40G of data as my broadband isn’t working. Problem is, it’s been credited to my partners mobile which doesn’t have internet access. I can’t find a way to transfer the data to my mobile. Both mobiles are in my name.

LouDL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

I’m trying to buy data add on why is it not letting me 

Data usage

Hi, I am currently travelling in South America. I turned off my data roaming when I arrived and have only used the free Wi-Fi at the accommodation and at bars & restaurants. I have just paid my January bill but my account is showing 0 data available....

Jojo242 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hotspotting

HelloI have just got an unlimited data SIM plan. Very happy with it. Except one thing.I just got a text saying I’ve used 80% of my gifting data? I tether to my laptop at work. This was never an issue when I was with Virgin. Is there any ways for unli...

Kingdom7 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! data usage

I have a number of listed data uses to eeuk6050. As my data roaming is turned off I don't understand

mally1403 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Domestic roaming + Stay Connected

Hey guys! Does anyone know if EE does domestic roaming, and does it work if we are not on a pay monthly plan? I recently travelled around the UK, and my phone shows that’s I’ve used 60MB roaming data, and on the EE app it says I’ve used 50MB of stay ...

3FAF896F-A075-4959-903E-CBCFC139A7A0.png

I'm getting stressed! Content lock!

Please! For the love of God can you just remove my.content lock. I rang up yesterday and.the girl said.it.was dome and takes a few hours. It's been stressful just to get ti this stage. Everyone expecting people to be tech savvy! I can manage google,w...

Issue

Hi sorry new to this but if I have any issue or complaint that I think the "help chat" are just fobbing me off, who do I write to with my issue.Welcome any guidance 

Mobile data not working after Oxygen OS 13 update

Hi,I recently came back to the UK after 3 weeks in India, now my mobile data is working intermittently. I have to switch off and switch mobile data to receive emails, make or receive Whatsapp calls. Everything works perfectly fine when on WiFi. I hav...

Vikred by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful