Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data abroad

I have a package deal to use my data abroad while I’m outside of the UK and away in the EU. It has been working fine until now. I traveled from France to Spain today and my data has disappeared. I can’t call, text or do anything. Why is this? and how...

Data usage profile

I'm not sure why I need to use this forum to get an answer.EE should have a direct contact method with their customersBut I can't be bothered to keep looking for a better way to contact them so here goes.I would like to have my data usage profile so ...

Resolved! Data

I have and paying for too much data. Is it possible to request to reduce your data on your contract?

JTS24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Проблема пополнить мобильный интернет

Проблема с пополнением мобильного интернета через браузер или приложение, доходит до аунтификации и там пишет проблема с сайтом разработчика, помогите решить проблему 

Re: unlimited data add on ?

I just ran out of data and the largest amount I can buy is 10gb. There is no option for unlimited data. Which is very frustrating because earlier when I phoned EE said it would be one of the purchase options available.

happyloki by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

abroad data not working

I’m abroad , I have roaming and travel pass and my data is not working , plusmy account says I’m not the bill payer wen I am . And cannot call 150 

Jamieno1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Gift data

How do I gift data to my son. Can't find the link