Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working on iphone

js6321
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I am abroad using my ee data and i have brought £10 of 3GB add on for 7 days but its not working i have also recived the confirmation also and i topped up, i am also staying in denmark at the moment.

Any Suggestions? Need Help.

Thanks 

12 REPLIES 12
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@js6321 , have a look here about roaming if you have not already done so:

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/roaming/roaming-costs

Have you rebooted your phone and do you have signal showing on your phone?

Did you receive a welcome message?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Yes i have rebooted my phone still nothing.

And yes it showing signal and yes i did recevie a welcome message

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Which add-on did you purchase, @js6321?

James

I am abroad using my ee data and i have brought £10 of 3GB add on for 7 days but its not working i have also recived the confirmation also and i topped up, i am also staying in denmark at the moment. 

Thank you for getting an add-on. You now have £0.00 credit. To check your allowances reply AL. When you want to top up go to ee.co.uk/myee or call 150

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @js6321,

If it was a UK data add-on you purchased, you'll also need to purchase an EU roaming add-on to use it outside of the UK.

James

@js6321 , You need to look at the page I gave you the link for roaming, it will tell you what the costs are. The top up is for UK, different from roaming.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I did that its just not working shluld be automatically

Welcome to Denmark. There may be a charge to access to your pack allowances, Free Boost or add-on while you're here. 

It will cost £2.50 for 24 hours access or you can choose to pay £10.00 for 7 days access. If you're in Ireland these charges do not apply. 

@js6321 , have you got signal, could you check that signal is showing on your device? You may need to manually search for a signal, as that could be the reason, possibly.