cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What speeds will I get if I go over 600GB FUP on the Unilited Best Speed Plan?

alexandersonscc
Explorer

Hi, has anyone gone over the 600GB fair use policy and if so, what sort of speeds are you getting on 5G Unilited BEST SPEED plans please? Is it 2mbps or 50mbps etc? Thanks! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
alexandersonscc
Explorer

My EE website now shows this up to 700GB? Will it allow me to keep going?

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 23.07.47.png

If your in a 5G Area and are Downloading at 5G Speeds, you will lose your 5G Connection Speeds and some of your 4G Speeds, I've heard of it going down to around 1 to 25 Mbs until your next refresh Date.

Also, if you Gift Data from your Plan that amount that you Gift comes out of your FUP. 

Stange that it's showing you 700gb left, UL Data Plans normally do not tell you how much Data is remaining, normally just UNLIMITED, are you sure your plan is UL Data?, is it a UL Data Sim Plan or UL Phone Sim Plan? 

Superfurryjelly
Visitor

Yes, I can confirm they put a data cap on after 600gb per month. The 700gb comes from the 100gb tethering allowance too. The speed they restict to is 1-25mbps until your next billing cycle. I can also confirm there is no way to remove this cap by person as it is implemented by a system that automates it. Hope this helps