Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile Data turns off during calls new issue

Ali_G
Investigator
Investigator

I am having the same issue.

I have called ee technical team even they are unable fix this problem? 

I am a new user if this cant be fixed I am gonna leave ee soon 

19 REPLIES 19

@AmirMhmd1 wrote:

I use the 4g lte always

And it always shows 4G but during call that 4G disappears and i only see the signal bar , but when not on call i see 4G on the signal bar

Well there's the reason for your issue 🙂

For whatever reason, your phone is not using the 4G network for voice calls and is dropping back to 2G/3G, which will be the reason for slow/no data access during your calls.

What phone do you have?

It's impossible that it's the phone,  i had this issue when I had Galaxy s9, then s10 plus then now i have S21 ultra with same issue

Is that possible that's it's the phone

Were all these devices supplied by EE? If they were, I don't see any reason for them not to work with VoLTE

It's possible that third-party sourced Android devices could have issues such as this, although it would be unusual. More so, given your device is displaying the VoLTE symbol but not seeming to "behave" accordingly.

The other possibility is that there is something account-specific that's preventing you from using the VoLTE service. Contacting EE C/S would be the best way to have that checked.

Why are you acting that you dont know about this error it has been there for years, do google search you will find 1000s people complaining about this error. 

Please do no try to play game here you know very well that this error is from EE.

My phone work find with all the other networks but EE.

Today I am gonna call one more time and leave EE

The majority of users on this public forum are fellow users just like yourself, and it's absolutely correct to say this error can have a variety of causes - many of which are device or account related.

Are you able to answer any of the points that the other user reporting the problem has been able to, that would greatly assist myself and other users who may be able to offer further advice.

If you are saying that a phone is finding networks other than EE on a network search, that suggests a different issue to that which you originally reported.

Why are you guys not understanding how many time we have to repeat this that internet disappears when we make a call, this is an error from EE.

I am a new user I have been given 14 days peace of mind I still have time I am gonna wait 2 more days if this cant be resolve then I am gonna leave EE. 

I can see that EE can not handle this 

Are you on PAYG or pay-monthly?

Do you see the VoLTE logo on your phonescreen, when it's in standby and also when you're on a call?

I have spoken to customer services many times

I have now seen the below screenshot option Volte to be on during call, so shall i keep this on and try as i had it off previously Screenshot_20210212-105008_Call settings.jpg

csqumar
Visitor

Have had the same issue and RESOLVED.

Go to Mobile Network in Settings.

Turn ON "VoLTE  Calls on SIM" 

As shown below:

Screenshot_20211002-212402_Call settings.jpg

GoodGuyx
Visitor

Try going to phone app in settings uncheck change permission to change system settings then clear storage and cache this might help volte is not necessarily have to be checked 

Screenshot_20230513_145051_Settings.jpg