cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Data offer and Data gifting

Jamiemurray21
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve just signed up for the double data offer, glad to see EE offering this. I’ve logged into my app to see about gifting data to the other phone on my family plan but seem to no longer be able to do this, I get a message along the lines of no data available to share. As there was no option of viewing Ts&Cs, I’m not sure if this is the case or not. If it is then it seems very misleading and must be in some sort of breach…if not then assume it will just take time for my account to catch up??

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Jamiemurray21

Welcome to the community. 

When you text AL to 150 what reports back? does it show double data as your allowance?

Was this part of an upgrade?

Katie

Hi @Katie_B 

The double data shows up when I check my allowances but I seem to no longer be able to gift data to the other line on my account.

it wasn’t an upgrade, it was the EE and BT partner offer. Message from EE 1122 yesterday- 

‘BT and EE are one family. And because you're a BT and EE customer, you get double data on EE.

Simply reply DOUBLE to this text to add it to your account.’

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Jamiemurray21

Are you aware if any of your standard allowance is remaining? by standard allowance I mean data that was part of your plan before the double data offer. 

Katie

@Katie_B both lines on the account had plenty of data remaining. 22GB on one and 120GB on the one that got the double data offer

Katie_B

That's strange @Jamiemurray21

I'd recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can look into this further for you. 

It would be great if you could keep us posted here on the community to. 

Katie