cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage??

dsw2008
Explorer

I currently have 9 Google Pixel 6a phones for business use, all these have been set up with parental guidance (via the EE website) as they are purely for business use (courier work). They have the app downloaded (courier app for the business) onto the phone that they need to use and also google maps is set to offline. They only need to use the phone for the app required for work and maps and maybe the occasional phone call or text message. Yet 1 phone seems to be using all its data well before the end of the month. Any ideas why? I have checked the phone bill and can only see calls or text messages made not what the data is actually being used for, does this mean they are over riding the parental control somehow or using it for something else? They have been told they aren't allowed to access, snapchat, facebook, you tube etc as it is a business phone. 

2 REPLIES 2
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @dsw2008,

Under mobile data on the phone you should be able to see a breakdown of usage.

It's possible that a system update may have used the data - unless you have disabled automatic updates also.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
dsw2008
Explorer

Thanks, I can see what calls and texts have been made at what times and dates etc but there is nothing showing under the data.  Think they maybe using the internet all the time or maybe using maps online just to be a pain as they don’t want to use a mobile to do the job but that’s how it’s got to be I’m afraid. Thanks for replying though.