cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Carolbill
Investigator
Investigator

My wife has been with EE for less than 5 days and she has already had a warning she has used over 2 GB of date but if we add up the data used per app she has only used half a gig. Cannot get through in 150 so am asking here how to get this correct. Many thanks, William

34 REPLIES 34
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @VickyJLewis

Welcome to the community. 

Are you aware of much data is being used during the night?

Speak soon,

Katie

Hi Katie

No I can’t find that information it was visible last month?? But I have lost 4GB in 4 days which is insane!!

Regards
Vicky

Sent from my iPhone
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @VickyJLewis

I'd recommend giving us a call on 150 so our technical care team can look into this. 

Katie

stephen5000
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@VickyJLewis wrote:

Has anyone got to the bottom of this data issue, I swapped from O2 two months ago and both months now after 5 days my data has been rinsed, despite me not using my phone during the day and I have great WIFI at ome.  Most of my data disappears during the night, ridiculous amounts too!!

I'm just curious in how much data have EE managed to make disappear from your account?

dickytwo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

And that will get you absolutely nowhere. They'll just blame you for using data, try and look like they're looking into it, and will waste your time. Leave EE now if you have this issue.