Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4G Mini won't connect to my Samsung TV

My 4G Mini has been working with my Samsung TV and all other devices well for months. It has suddenly stopped connecting to the TV although all other devices still connect. I can Hotspot the TV to my phone. I have reset the Wifi box and TV settings. ...

LHICons by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Negear M5200 APN Settings

I have a Netgear M5200 5G Mobile Broadband router & Wi-Fi with EE unlimited data sim. It has been working fine with excellent speeds, but since a local outage of service last week in LA10 5HW, it will no longer connect to the service. The SIM works f...

B1TNY1 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Getting messages about data gifting

I have unlimited data 4G/5G home router 2 year contract.  I have twice received the following texts on my router SMS tool. "EE: You've now used all of the data you can gift. You'll get more next month but, in the meantime, you can continue to enjoy u...

Resolved! Smart plugs

Hi I am new to EE I am using the EE 4GEE Router and I am slowly getting everything connected……but I cannot get my smart plugs to connect, I am using the 2.4ghz signal and trying to add them via Smart Life app. The old plugs are Teckin SP 27 which all...

Nick634 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5G router has no service

My 5g router has no service. The first light is red. I’ve turned it on and off, I’ve done multiple factory resets. I’ve taken them SIM card out and put it back in. It worked fine for the first couple of weeks but now I just get no service and can’t u...

Very slow 4gee home router for 3 days 😥

I’ve had very slow internet speed for 3 days now and usually works perfectly fine. Have followed all the checks for what to do if this happens but nothing is working. Pages aren’t loading and can’t use my tv which I can usually do quickly and at the ...

Chloe189 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4GEE router

Hi, I was wondering if I bought the 4GEE router with a monthly data plan it would work fine in Guernsey. I recently moved to the Channel Islands and am looking to have some Wi-Fi available in my apartment. Guernsey is still considered the British isl...

5gee wifi Lan no internet

Recently got a 5gee wifi and its working great but the lan port doesn't work correctly.Plugged the lan port into my computer and I can connect to the 5gee box through the IP address (192.168.1.1) but there is no internet connection through the lan.Th...