cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Urgent) I cannot contact EE customer service from Asia

MJ_Seoul
Investigator
Investigator

I find myself in a difficult situation at the moment.

1. Current Situation

I was using EE broadband but had to suddenly move back to Korea, which led me to cancel the service.

My account number is xxxxxxxxxxx, and my final bill number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Naturally, I intend to pay the final charge, including the early termination fee, which amounts to £131.16. (again, it includes early termination fee: £120 - no problem) 

2. Problem Requires Urgent Assistance

Since it wasn't the usual monthly payment, I cancelled the existing direct debit. I planned to make the payment directly by entering my card details on the MY PAYMENT section of the website. However, upon logging in, I noticed the option to make a payment was no longer available.

Currently, being in Korea and trying to call the number 0330 123 1105 listed on the bill (PDF) through roaming doesn't work, and the chatbot doesn't allow for a conversation with a human, leaving me with no way to resolve this.

3. Does anyone know the email address for EE customer service? Or, how to contact them online rather than phone.

How can I get in touch with EE customer service to make the payment? I want to complete the payment before the due date on 15th February. I believe reactivating the payment option on the website would allow me to finalise the payment immediately.

If EE could provide EE's account number and sort code, along with a Ref (if necessary), either here in response or to my email below, I could make the payment right away. I haven't closed my UK bank account yet; I've only left the exact amount for this charge in it.

Preferably, I would like to be contacted at the email registered with EE. Based on my account number, you should be able to identify my full registered email, which is 6*****5@gmail.com.

Please help me.......

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MJ_Seoul

Welcome to the community. 

If you are unable to access your EE account online to make a payment, the only other option would be giving us a call. 

Are you calling +44 330 123 1105?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master
  1. EE provides no email contact.
  2. Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. on Skype over WiFi. It should be free.
  3. Bank transfer (at the branch, online or telephone banking)

UK bank accounts

Use these details to transfer from a UK bank account:

• EE account number: 31012304
    • EE sort code: 40-02-50
    • payment reference: your EE account number

Non-UK bank accounts

Use these details if you’re transferring from a non-UK bank account:

• SWIFT code: MIDLGB2110C
    • IBAN: GB95MIDL40025031012304
    • payment reference: your EE account number
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you for your prompt response. Let me try 🙂

Hi Katie_B

Yes, I tried the number. Regrettably, I've continuously encountered issues with connectivity, receiving a message that the number I attempted to call is not recognised. (I used my UK mobile number - roaming service from Korea, Asia)

Given these circumstances, may I proceed to transfer my outstanding balance to the following bank account? I obtained these details from the EE community forum:

Bank transfer (via branch, online, or telephone banking): 

• For UK bank accounts, kindly use these details:
    • EE account number: 31012304
    • EE sort code: 40-02-50
    • Payment reference: [My EE account number]

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MJ_Seoul 

Yes, you can use any of the payment methods on our How Do I Pay My Phone Bill? help page.

Chris

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & hope it soon gets sorted.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)