Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming in Australia

Hi I am in Australia and I have nothing - can't make calls, no data, nothing. Every time I've been abroad in Europe in the last 2 years the same thing has happened, but at least then I was able to call EE from WiFi and they have eventually sorted it ...

ym1986 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Set up LAN and change Router IP Address on new B625 router

I have just received my new B625-261 router and need to change the IP address of the router to suit all my devices on my home network. Also there is no access to LAN settings to set range etc which I need to know. I know the EE is basic BUT surely th...

inkey20 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Replace 4GEE outside antenna with Omni Directional

The trials and tribulations of 4GEE Broadband........We are going through another period of no/very slow speeds using the 4GEE Home Broadband product and external antenna. When it works, it's great with speeds over 50MB....when it doesn't, its horren...

MROB1974 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help

Hi I have a mini wifi box with sim. I brought about a month ago which came with some Internet, I think this ran out yesterday but didn't relise i had to register it. So I've tried to but it won't let me because I need to sign in to the wifi to activa...

IPv4 only device

HiI have a medical device which uses 4G to send data to a remote server.  The device doesnt have support for IPv6, only IPv4I'm using the APN settings everywhere, eesecure and secureThe configuration of the device allows me to add "APN extra commands...

mrobz by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4GEE WiFi Mini - Can you text?

Is there a way through the user interface (192.168.1.1) where you can text from this device? I know that you can receive texts, view them and forward them, but you can't send them if I am correct.This is a bit problematic when you want to start a new...

Resolved! Not receiving Texts on 4GEE WiFi Mini

Hello , For the last couple of years I have received Texts to my 4GEE Mini WiFi EE70 with no problem .I now am not receiving any Texts at all , although I can send them from the device & they are duly received .The senders are on Various providers so...

Xr981 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4g wifi router

Hi folks, I have ee 4g wifi but the router won’t connect with my sky box over wifi or ethernet cable (known issue apparently). Can anyone recommend a good quality router i could purchase that will work with my ee and talk to sky?many thanksBilly. 

Resolved! EE 4GEE Wi-Fi mini

Bought one of the 4GEE Wi-Fi Mini hubs about three months ago and it’s suddenly got an issue as won’t connect with the red light on. Tried the sim in a different phone and it’s working and connecting fine. Devices will connect to it but then come up ...

5GEE Router connecting to Amplifi

Hi,I recently got a 5GEE Router 2021 and have great speeds. Trying to connect it to my Amplifi Mesh System but the LAN ports just don't seem to be active. I restart the 5GEE Router can see the LAN ports flashing and that it shows up on the Amplify bu...

reggie_m by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful